Microsoft is a very famous company that has numerous services and products and do you know that if you have multiple Microsoft products then, you can use one single Microsoft account to link all the devices with your Microsoft account?
This will make it very easy for you to manage and access all your devices with one single account as you just need to make changes in your Microsoft account to apply all the changes on all your devices. Here in the guide, you will know the procedure that you need to follow when you want to want to link your devices using https //www.microsoft.com/link.
What is the Process to Link your Microsoft Account?
Linking your account refers to the process when you use https //www.microsoft.com/link code to connect a Microsoft account with different Microsoft devices like Xbox Live, Skype, and others. We are mentioning the process that will help you in pairing your devices so, you need to adhere strictly to the process we are giving here.
- Open any Microsoft device that you have where you need to choose the ‘Sign in with a Microsoft account’ tab.
- This will lead you to a page where you will be able to see a special 8-digit code and the link – Microsoft.com/link.
- You need to follow the commands that are present on the screen and after that, open the website https://www.microsoft.com/link xbox.
- On the website, you need to enter the code that you have seen on the screen on the website.
- The website will now prompt you to enter the username and password of your Microsoft account to sign into your account.
We hope that you have understood this simple process that we have mentioned here. You can also make use of the website Allneedy to know more about the process.